Friday, January 9, 2015

UPDATE: Francesca Hilton Shitter Edition


It's come to my attention that my original post about Francesca Hilton dying in a bathroom at Cedars Sinai Medical Center is incorrect.

Francesca was actually in Norm's Restaurant on LaCienega Blvd.

She didn't eat, she only ordered a glass of water.


She collapsed in the ladies room


The real mystery:  Was it behind door #1 or door #2?

From my original report:

She died of an "apparent stroke/heart attack" in the toilet of her room.  I don't think her publicist liked her very much.

"We were discussing her book she was writing and a possible deal.  She had to go to the restroom.  She never made it out.   I am so sad about my friend..."

Another insult to the Gabor name - Francesca died in the shitter.   




Was it #1 or #2?  heh.

I hate being in public restrooms and hearing people talking on their phones while taking a shit.  
It's vile and it happens.  Something tells me it would have been a stinker.

Well, let's just hope her hands were clean.


Thanks Sheila Lee for braving the restroom at Norm's!

As always, if you'd like to be updated daily on the postings of this site, go to the upper right hand corner and sign up to the email list.

1 comment: