Tuesday, January 6, 2015

RIP Francesca Hilton 1947 - 2015

The daughter of Zsa Zsa Gabor & Conrad Hilton passed away at the age of 67.

She died Monday at approximately 10:20pm  January 5 at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.

She died of an "apparent stroke/heart attack" in the toilet of her room.  I don't think her publicist liked her very much.

"We were discussing her book she was writing and a possible deal.  She had to go to the restroom.  She never made it out.   I am so sad about my friend..."

Another insult to the Gabor name - Francesca died in the shitter.  

She was the only child created by one of the Gabor girls.


Even more insulting?  She's the great aunt of Paris Hilton's vagina.

She even tried standup comedy.


Zsa Zsa's husband Frederic von Anhalt (von asshole to friends) is no doubt doing the happy dance.

What a long and complicated story.  The Zaz has been bedridden for nearly a decade. von Ahole keeps her to himself, aside from the odd photograph sold to the tabs.  It's all about the $$.

I hope Franny gets per peace.

Source USA Today

2 comments:

  1. Sad. Didn't she have children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew she would outlive Francesca! lol
    I guarantee she'll also outlive von Ahole:))
    Where do I place my bets? haha

    ReplyDelete