Monday, January 19, 2015

Glozell on the Dearly Departed Tour

I was reading today that a handful of "YouTube Creators" have been invited to The White House to interview the President.  Among these individuals is GloZell.  


Remember when she took our tour with Richard and posted it?


I'm not judging GloZell.  I really like her.  She's nice, sweet and she makes me laugh.

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT

I understand that this situation has been created to interest young voters, to make people seem "hip".

but

I'm old fashioned.  I come from a time when we used to wear "dress up clothes" for airplane trips and cashiers in the supermarket knew what the fuck they were doing.





I don't blame GloZell for going. Shit, if I were asked, you bet I'd go.  

Just for the cavity search.

I know.  Bad joke.

But, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment