Thursday, January 21, 2016

Rocky Horror Stuff for sale

I'm selling off some of my Rocky Horror Collection
Prices do not include postage

Poster signed by Tim Curry, Pat Quinn, Barry Bostwick and Nell Campbell
$400



Note from Fran Fullenwider - amazingly RARE
Like, I've never seen another.  Ever.
$250




Peter Hinwood signed in person
$75




Sadie Corre (deceased) signed in person
$50



Imogen Claire (deceased) signed in person
$75



Sadie Corre signed in person
$50

Pat Quinn autographed in person
$30



Peter Hinwood autographed in person
$150



Note from Hugh Cecil - deceased
$75




Christmas card from Christopher Biggins

(Lordship and Ladyship SOLD)
$30 each


Card from Lindsay Ingram
$25





Note from Lindsay Ingram
$25



Note from Pam Obermeyer
$25





Note from Gaye Brown
$25



Note from Hugh Cecil
Deceased
$75



Note from Pam Obermeyer
$25




ERA Magazine $15 



After Dark Magazine
$15




Circus Magazine
$15



Tim Curry Architectural Digest
$15


Signed Sadie Corre DVD to Scott
$50



David Toguri's Memorial booklet from his funeral



$50

4 comments:

  1. Hello Scott, I'd be interested in purchasing one of the call sheets from you (I can make you a man)...I messaged you though FB but chances are you don't see that since we aren't FB friends.... Hence this comment....Please get in touch with me. My email is:
    s.a.leenaars@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have any of these for sale. I would be interested in the Pat Quinn signed photo. I can be reached at gypsyseika@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you perchance still have the Peter Winwood signed card for sale? If so, what forms of payment do you accept. I can be reached at marklynn13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.Thai travel

    ReplyDelete